xTc
Welcome to the xTc clan site!
xTc
Welcome to the xTc clan site!
xTc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xTc Gaming clan

HomeClan ChatSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Killstreaks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Star_626
Admin
Star_626

Group : Killstreaks Intel-1

Killstreaks Empty
PostSubject: Killstreaks   Killstreaks I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 4:23 am

Not every match is about obtaining the most kills, often you will realize not all players that have high scores are on the winning team. Be sure to choose the best kill streaks that benefit you and your team achieving a victory and a pretty high score. If your often getting killed between 3 and 5 kills there is no reason to have rolling thunder, chopper gunner and attack dogs!
Back to top Go down
https://xtcgamingclan.forumotion.com
Blondi115

Blondi115

Killstreaks Empty
PostSubject: Killstreaks   Killstreaks I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 9:52 pm

If you aren't sure what killstreaks to use, start by trying spyplane, counter spyplane, napalm strike. You can't go wrong with those and their team oriented, so they help everybody and screw with the opponents pretty bad too.
Back to top Go down
Xionik
Xionik

Killstreaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killstreaks   Killstreaks I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 12:17 am

Not only does it benefit the team but getting lower kill streaks also boosts your own exp by the bonus each time you use it but also a huge help by completing the challenges, if you want strategies for each killstreak feel free to ask, there are different techniques to using the directional killstreaks and where to place turrets
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Killstreaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killstreaks   Killstreaks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Killstreaks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
xTc  :: The Recruit Station :: Training area for recruits-
Jump to: