xTc
Welcome to the xTc clan site!
xTc
Welcome to the xTc clan site!
xTc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xTc Gaming clan

HomeClan ChatSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Attachments

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xionik
Xionik

Attachments Empty
PostSubject: Attachments   Attachments I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 12:23 am

Attachments effect your gun in various ways, the usual attachment is red dot or reflex, which are great attachments but if you are having problems with recoil and long range shooting you might want to try suppressor, The supressor may show it lowers your range but in fact it dramatically lowers your recoil, not to mention making you invisible when shooting, try out different attachments and see how they effect your gun, there are always things it changes that arnt displayed by the guns stats. If you have any question for my attachment setups for each gun feel free to ask and I'll post my loadouts
Back to top Go down
Xionik
Xionik

Attachments Empty
PostSubject: Famas   Attachments I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 7:37 am

Famas is a great gun overall, I personally use it with a suppressor and incourage everyone to try many attachments with it, but for those of you who use red dot or reflex, I recently saw some videos on a way to reduce recoil with it, it looked pretty legit but I have yet to test it out, anyway, it's simple. Change your red dot to a circle and it looks like it significantly reduces recoil for the gun, a plain hollow circle. Try it out guys an post here the results, it may be good it may be bogus but either wy it's worth a try!
Back to top Go down
Blondi115

Blondi115

Attachments Empty
PostSubject: Ak47 red dot w/ hollow circle   Attachments I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 2:29 pm

This did seem to look like it improved accuracy. Although it may be an optical illusion because the reticle is so big. Either way, I like how it works and so I plan on using it. Overall, i'd say its worth using.
Back to top Go down
Xionik
Xionik

Attachments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attachments   Attachments I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 2:48 pm

Good job, hopefully it can help anyone who uses it
Back to top Go down
Milothebaker

Milothebaker

Attachments Empty
PostSubject: Milothebaker vacation   Attachments I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 2:14 am

I will be on vaction for 7 days im not dead i will be gone from the 11 to the 18
Back to top Go down
Blondi115

Blondi115

Attachments Empty
PostSubject: Milo...   Attachments I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:18 am

What the fuck?! You couldn't have gotten the location for that post more wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Attachments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attachments   Attachments I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attachments
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
xTc  :: The Recruit Station :: Training area for recruits-
Jump to: